- If feels like you're baking all the time, but you're not bringing in the profit you want.
- You can't afford to give everyone a discount.
- You're trying to please everyone and make everything.
- You hate asking for the sale.
- You're tired of waiting on customers who pick up late.
- You have no idea who your true customer base is.
- You don't know how to sell to customers.
- You don't know how to price your products.
- You don't know what to put out on social media to attract customers.
- You don't know how to price your products.
- You're simply afraid.
“Denay goes above and beyond to help you with your business and making sure you understand the content of her classes. I just spent an hour on the phone with her explaining things to me to make sure I understand everything. With someone like her coaching you how could you not succeed!”P. Alden
“OMG Miss. Denay has tremendously been a blessing during my rebranding process! Miss. Denay is honest and straightforward and very sincere! It's only up from here! Thank you from the top thru the bottom of my heart!”S. Tyson
“A great resource for anyone trying to be a foodpreneur. ”B. Lynch
Access to the four courses and more courses are added all the time.
The Hot Seat Webinar where you bring your dilemmas and get input to help you make decisions and move forward with your business. Are you brave enough to sit in the hot seat?
Be My Guest Monthly Webinar where we will discuss topics to help you manage a successful food business.
Monthly Table Talk Webinar where you will receive the inspiration you need to run your business from a positive place.
State of the Kitchen where we have monthly discussions around what's relevant for you to know right now about the industry
6 Group coaching sessions where you can get help with the challenges plaguing your business (for annual subscription members only)
On You Mark Guide to help you get your (for annual subscription members only)
Website / Social Media Assessment to ensure you're getting the most out of your web presence (for annual subscription members only)
- Increase your profit by 30% or more
- Afford to bring in help
- Move into a commercial kitchen space
- Had the courage to ask for the sale
- Afford a kitchen remodel
- Inspire your children by being a successful, full-time entrepreneur
- Spend more time with your family
- No longer worry about the bills
- Leave your job
- Open the business you've always wanted
Sign up for the Profit From My Kitchen Accelerator Program
Introduce yourself in the Profit From My Kitchen Accelerator Program Community
Download the On Your Mark Guide
Completely revolutionize the way you think about your business
- Seriously want to make the leap into entrepreneurship
- Need assistance with a hands on approach
- Are ready to start making real profit from their food business
- Are just starting their food business and don't know which direction to go
- Want to seriously reboot their existing food business
- Are clueless about social media marketing or search engine optimization
- Want to scale their business and finally find success
You get to hang with ambitious (lady/men) bosses (so all that determination and success can rub off on you) in a laid back no-judgement community!
Weekly & Monthly Webinars
Weekly hot seat discussions to bring YOUR dilemmas, get input, make effective decisions and move forward in your business -- think individual coaching! Weekly table talk sessions where we crush the fear. Monthly State of the Kitchen meetings to discuss what's relevant and happening in the cottage food industry right now.
Direct Access to Business & Marketing Coaches
You get direct access to Denay and the Foodpreneur Institute Team of coaches for a fraction of what it costs to hire us.
- Because you just started your business and need guidance
- Because you don't know which products will be most profitable
- Because you don't understand your cottage food requirements
- Because you want to quit your job and don't know how to make the transition
- Because you always wanted to sell you products
- Because you don't know anything about running a business
- Because you need to know you can do this
- Because you don't know how to properly price your products
- Because you want your family to be proud of you
- Because you want to make a difference in your community
What value will I get from the Profits From My Kitchen Accelerator Program?
In addition to accessing the course content, you will also receive access to business and marketing coaches. You will be let into a private community where you can participate in weekly webinars and coaching sessions. You will have access to exercises and assignments that will allow you to focus on building a profitable business. You will be encouraged to ask questions, so you have a clear understanding of your food business. This accelerator is chalked full of so much value!
I'm new to cottage food and just getting started. Will this program be too advanced for me?
No, our content is designed to help cottage food operators at every stage of their journey.
I've been running my business for a while, will this program be too basic for me?
No, the program is designed to meet you where you're at. And we encourage you to reach out to the coaches with your specific questions and needs.
I want 1:1 coaching. Do you offer that?
Yes, we offer 1:1 coaching packages. Just complete this form https://foodpreneurinstitute.com/coaching
I don't live in the United States, can I still purchase a membership?
Can I get a refund if I find the program isn't for me?
While we don't offer refunds because you have had access to the material, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
What happens after I join?
You will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to join the private community and access the content. The information will include how to reach your coaches with questions and a clear overview of how to work through the material. This will be an important email that you will want to reference often, so be sure to be on the look out for it and keep it in a safe place.
Can I join with my business partner or significant other?
Yes, however you must both purchase separate memberships.
I have more questions!
Cool, just contact us via email at email@example.com